Under the spell of the beautiful landscapes of Annecy Lake, Laurence Viscepan created Jardin Privé Immobilier on a simple and original idea: to focus primarily on the lake shores to develop a selection of properties with lake view and garden - or terraces.
Naturally, she opened two agencies within two outstanding sites around the lake, near the golfs of Giez and Talloires :
- West Shore; in St Jorioz, facing the mountain “La Tournette”, with its 36km cycling lane, its typical harbor, in view of the magnificent castles of Duingt and Dhéré.
- East shore: in Menthon St Bernard, with this unique view of the lake, in a village with a delicious charm that benefits a small harbor and a famous beach.
Franco Swiss citizen, Laurence also settled her office in her home near Neuchâtel Lake in Switzerland, to host our Swiss neighbors.
Supported by her husband and partner working in the Finance internationally, Laurence has traced his own path and chose to stand out from its peers; she prefers quality to quantity, and only properties that meet her demanding criteria are offered for sale.
Former marketing executive in a multinational company in luxury, Laurence bases her strategy on strong investment in communication, both in France and abroad, as well as numerous partnerships in real estate premium worldwide.
With Jardin Privé, she embodies her idea of efficiency, esthetics and discretion, offering her experience of this beautiful region to the clients.
We make it a point of honor to take quality photos and use professional equipment, as well as a drone for aerial views of your property.
Our positioning focuses on the quality of the IMAGE, supported by a strong investment in communication on the web and in the local.
Our English customers are accompanied by our partners Catharine and Kate, the Russian customers by Micha, bank Manager in Geneva.
- A selection of character and top range properties for sale
- A perfect knowledge of the local market
- A professional and structured approach focused on customer satisfaction
- A trilingual team strengthened by a team of sales agents abroad